Blog Description

The Penny Pinch follows my journey to save money here and there. There will be posts about using coupons and my shopping trips with them, DIY products and projects, and any other money saving tips I discover. There is nothing wrong with trying to pinch a few pennies!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome to "The Penny Pinch"!

Welcome to "The Penny Pinch" blog!  I am always looking for ways to save money, because like most of us I live paycheck to paycheck and like to do whatever I can to pinch my pennies.  This blog may not be updated constantly but it will include DIY projects, homemade items, recipes, couponing ideas and stories, and more.  Please feel free to comment or suggest topics for posts as I am sure anyone reading would like to see how you save money as well.  So thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!  Please "LIKE" our Facebook (link on the right side of this page) page to keep updated on new posts and quick tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment