Blog Description

The Penny Pinch follows my journey to save money here and there. There will be posts about using coupons and my shopping trips with them, DIY products and projects, and any other money saving tips I discover. There is nothing wrong with trying to pinch a few pennies!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

200 Views...Thank You!






I just wanted to pass on a big thank you for already having 200 views of my new blog, The Penny Pinch.  I know many of us are trying to save money in any way we can and I appreciate the support of this blog.  Please comment on any of the posts and share it with your friends and family on Facebook or other sites.  Please also feel free to "pin" any of these articles on Pinterest to help spread the word as well.

If you have not already "Liked" our Facebook page please click on the link on the right side of the screen.  The Facebook page is updated whenever there is a new post on the blog and various tips and tricks as well.

And if you ever have any suggestions or something you would like to see please share!  Happy penny pinching!

No comments:

Post a Comment